Tillman's 1444 premium Goatskin drivers gloves are protected with OilShield, a molecular additive that repels oil grease and liquids from penetrating the leather. Tillman’s OilX coating causes oil and liquids to bead off the leather keeping hands protected, clean and dry.
Tillman's OilX is infused into the leather during the tanning process so the leather is thoroughly treated. OilX will not wash off. As gloves and leather wear, OilX is still protecting.
- Tillman’s supple top grain Goatskin providing that broken-in feeling with great dexterity to get work done.
- OilShield oil and liquid-resistant treatment is added in the tanning process for deep protection from water and oil keeping hands dry.
- Oil and water bead and roll off the top grain leather.
- Top grain Goatskin outwears other leathers of the same weight and offers outstanding tactile sensitivity in grimy conditions.
- Shirred wrist slips on easily and stays on.
- OilShield coating will not wash off.
- Black color hides dirt and grime.