Lincoln XVI Series Split Leather FR Welding Jacket - K4933
Heavy Duty Split Leather at high wear points with 16oz. and 9oz. FR material across lesser wear points to help maximize longevity. Leather and heavy-weight material increase heat, friction, and spatter resistance while multi-layers help prevent spark intrusion. Innovative cushioned collar & cuffs also feature adjustable snaps for enhanced comfort and fit with silk-lined sleeves. Also offers adjustable side straps for a comfortable fit and an inside pocket offers extra protection for valuables.
- Multi-Material Design – Constructed with black split leather at highest wear points, grey 16 oz. FR fabric at medium wear points and 9 oz. black FR cotton at lower wear points to maximize longevity, protection, and ergonomics.
- Premium Protection – Leather & heavy weight FR fabric increase heat, friction & spatter resistance while multi-layer closure helps prevent spark or spatter intrusion
- Increased Longevity – The engineered materials & strategic design increases the service life of the jacket.
- Enhanced Comfort - Innovative cushioned neck helps alleviate common pressure points & absorbs moisture while silk-lined sleeves improve cooling and are hypoallergenic.
- Adjustable Fit - To improve jacket fit, each side has adjustable side straps to offer a comfortable fit for various body sizes. Additionally, the collar and cuffs can be adjusted to your desired fit.