PURPOSE-BUILT FOR PIPE WELDING
The Lincoln Cross Country 300 generator is designed for the true pipeliner where arc quality, reliability, and portability make the difference. The Cross Country 300 keeps the operation simple with intuitive constant current, constant voltage, and TIG mode control. The Cross Country 300 gives you plenty of 1 or 3 phase AC generator power for grinders, pumps, and trailers. This compact, lightweight design allows it to fit into any truckbed and give you plenty of visibility through the rear window.
The Cross Country 300 stick arc was tuned by professional pipeline welders, so the puddle performance is excellent for root, fill, and cap passes. This unit is extremely easy to use with dual continuous controls to help tune the arc for each condition. Fewer controls equates to simplicity and reliability. This generator features sliding engine access doors on each side and conveniently located battery jumper studs.
This model includes a wireless remote control and factory-installed receiver. This water-resistant wireless remote control has a 400 foot range. This control can be used to activate the glow plug/choke, start/stop the engine, activate low/high idle, and change the fine current control for stick welding.
The Cross Country 300 includes a 11.6 gallon fuel tank which translates to a 38-hour runtime at low/no idle or 9 hours when welding constantly at 300 amps.
These machines are typically Made-to-Order from Lincoln. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
• Cross-Country Pipe
• Process Piping
• Pipe Repair
• Meets all EPA Tier 4 Requirements
• 4-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Kubota Diesel Engine
• Centralized Dash Board Gauge
• 6-Pin Connector for Remote Control Boxes
• 120/240V 1-Phase Power | 240V 3-Phase Power
• Kubota D1503 EPA Tier 4 Engine
• Output Range: 40-300A DC Welding
• DC Pipe Output: 300A DC/32V/100%
• CV Output: 300A/32V/100% | 350A/28V/100%
• 3-Phase Output: 12,500 W Peak | 11,000 W Continuous
• 1-Phase Output: 11,500 W Peak | 10,000 W Continuous
• 4 Cylinders
• 22 HP @ 1800 RPM
• Weight: 1,034 lbs
• Dims: 31.9"H X 25.3"W X 56"L