For straight-line cutting and gouging needs, the MechPak gives you everything you need for accurate precision cutting.
The patented SL100 SV torch cuts up to 32 mm (1-1/4 in.) material using air as the plasma and shielding gas. Utilizing a blowback start, and an electronically controlled pilot arc, the SL100 SV sets a new standard for starting reliability, cutting characteristics, and consumable life.
- 100% duty cycle at 100A and 80% duty cycle at 120A fir enhanced productivity allowing for continuous operation even at maximum thickness
- Blowback starting mechanism to initiate the cut, which eliminates high frequency interference from the starting circuits
- Robust machined torch components provide for reliability, durability and ease of maintenance
- Solenoid valve is built into the head of the torch allowing for no-delay in airflow once the cutting sequence is started
*Torch has a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Included with Product
- SL100 SV 180° Mechanized Torch
- On/Off arc starting pendant
- 60A consumable kit
Original price $494.00Current price $350.00
Description Torch pinion assembly compatible with Thermal Dynamics mechanized plasma torches. The assembly has a 1-3/8" diameter.