Smith Medium Duty Torch Handle - WH100
Miller 7" Medium Duty Torch Handle features rugged silver brazed construction for durability, strength, and leak resistance. It has internal threads and stainless steel ball valves for positive chatter free seating and provides gall resistance. Handle has hose connection that reduces costly torch repair or replacement and cab be used with any fuel based gas like acetylene, propane/propane-based mixtures, propylene and natural gas. It is ideal for heating and cutting works. It finds its applications in construction, fabrication, farm and ranch, field maintenance and repair, home/hobby in-plant maintenance and repair, manufacturing, mechanical contracting, metal art/sculpture, petrochemical and welding projects.
- Easy handling, high-quality mid-size torch handle.
- Handles all but the highest volume heating and heaviest welding needs.
- Features rugged silver brazed construction, forged brass butt, and precision machined brass head.
- Ball-type needle valves reduce uneven valve wear and provide easy flame adjustment.
- Inlet connections, 9/16-18 right, left hand, fit Bsize hose nuts.
- Cuts up to 6" (153mm), welds up to 7/8" (22mm).
- Covered by the Smith Warranty & Service Agreement.