Smith HD Acetylene Welding Tip, 3/8" - SW209
Heavy-wall copper gives greater resistance to reflected heat, permits cooler operation, and dissipates more heat. Heat-absorbing tips provide longer life, and the long straight-away design permits tip refacing after excessive wear or abuse.
- The SW200 Series is for general and heavy welding and brazing.
- Swaged construction provides greater heat concentration for improved puddle control.
- Tips bent to 63.5° angle.
- USE IN: Torch Handles - SW1, SW1A, SW1B, WH200, WH200A
- FUEL GASES: These tips may also be used for brazing with Liquid Air Fuel-Gas or brazing with propylene base fuel gases.
- When using these gases, select a tip two sizes larger than recommended for the same work as acetylene.
- Welding Capacity: 3/8 In