Smith Standard Duty CO2 Flowmeter (50 psi) - H2230A
Exceptional value and compact design and can be connected to regulators or pipeline installations. Provides precise shielding gas regulation for MIG and TIG welding applications and more. The shatter-resistant polycarbonate flow tube is repositionable for easy reading and features a triple-scale for argon, helium, and argon/CO2. It has a packless o-ring flow tube seal which reduces maintenance and a built-in rupture disc reduces the possibility of flow tube damage due to high-pressure inlet surge. The precision flow-adjustment valve allows easy adjustment to the desired setting.
- Flowmeter assemblies are designed to operate at an inlet pressure of 30 PSIG (except H1105 which is designed to operate at an inlet pressure of 80 PSIG).
- They may be attached to regulators or pipeline installations.
- All flowmeters have 1/4(6mm) NPT female inlets.
- The flow tube is extra long and is accurate to within 3% of the full-scale reading. Tubes are made of shatter-resistant Lexan.
- Flow tube has a unique ball guide that centers the ball in the tube and keeps it centered. A ball floating in a non-centering tube allows the ball to float off-center and will result in greater flows than the reading indicates.