The new Series 40 regulators have been designed and built to outperform any similar sized regulator on the market. Series 40 Regulators are constructed with greatly improved design features. The new design provides a family look to complement the Series 30 regulator line-up. Series 40 regulators provide the highest gas flow in their class. Single stage models are available for high pressure as well as liquid cylinders. There are also single gauge models available for manifold station applications.
- The number one cause of regulator failure is debris on the high pressure seating surface.
- The new Series 40 regulator is constructed with a super-fine 15 micron, nickel plated bronze filter which encapsulates the high pressure seat.
- This filter protects the seating surface from contamination by external debris that may enter the regulator during operation.
- This in turn will reduce failures and dramatically extend the regulators service life.
- Series 40 regulators are constructed with a durable yet sensitive, stainless steel diaphragm for long dependable service life in most any environment.
- These new designs are capable of much higher gas flows than the current Smith 1500 series regulator models.
- Some models are capable of producing flows of over 16,000 SCFH, up to 25% higher than comparable competitors heavy duty regulators.
They also provide extremely accurate outlet pressure of approximately ¬±2% of the actual gauge reading (center of scale).
Decay/Rise is also very low at only .4 PSIG outlet rise per 100 PSIG tank pressure decay, helping maintain consistent and highly accurate outlet pressures and flows.
This design eliminates the need for diaphragm replacement in the event of over-pressurization.
The stainless steel diaphragm is suitable for use with liquid (cryogenic) gases.
- Pressure Regulation, Single Stage
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting, Welding & Heating
- High Flows
- Higher Pressures
- Manifold Gas Feed
- Manifold Station Drops