Light weight portable outfit comes complete with everything you need for soldering and brazing operation. Torch produces a completely stable thread-thin flame hot enough to melt weldable metals, glass and ceramics. Use torch with reverse flow check valves that closes automatically when outlet pressures drop below 1/2 psig for safer operation. Outfit comes with carrier, gas pressure regulators and refillable cylinders.
- Infinite Control - Weighing only 1.5 oz, the Little Torch is easily maneuvered around areas where a standard torch would be considered unconventional.
- Variety of Flame Setting and Sizes - Produced a perfectly controlled and stable flame that is hot enough to melt commercially weldable metals, glass and ceramics with a thread thin flame. Flames can reach temperatures up to 6000°F.
- Unmatched Flexibility - Works with any commercially used fuel gas. Strong flexible oxy/fuel gas hose is included to connect to regulators.
- Exclusive Heating Tips - Multi-orifice tips for heating or melting.
Included with Product
- Little Torch w/ 8 ft Hose B Fittings - 11-1101C
- #3 Curved Tip - 12-1401-03
- #4 Curved Tip - 12-1401-04
- #5 Curved Tip - 12-1401-05
- #6 Curved Tip - 12-1401-06
- #7 Curved Tip - 12-1401-07
- Oxygen Regulator - 30-20-540
- Fuel Regulator - 30-15-510
- Pair of Reverse-Flow Check Valves - H698
- Refillable Oxygen Cylinder, 20 cubic foot
- Refillable Propane Cylinder, 5 lb.
- Power Coated Metal Carrier - 13787A