Dualtec Manifold System
- Available on all Miller PAPR and SAR systems, this patent-pending technology allows welders to customize helmet airflow, reducing dry nose and eyes. Paired with a low-profile, dual-intake breathing tube that optimizes helmet balance, Dualtec maximizes user comfort.
Industry's Largest Integrated Grind Shield
- Provides improved view in between welds for enhanced awareness and safety.
99.97% Filtration of Airborne Particles
- HEPA filter provides filtration of airborne particulate including solid dust particles, metal fumes and mists. Prefilter extends life of the main HEPA filter. Integrated spark guard protects filter assembly from large pieces of debris.
Ideal Protection for Most Welding Applications
- Filters provide protection from Hexavalent Chromium (Stainless Steel), Zinc Oxide (Galvanized Steel), Manganese, Aluminum, Nickel, Iron Oxide, Copper, Cadmium, Lead and Beryllium fumes.
System Designed for Extended Wear
- Lightweight, low-profile blower allows for unrestricted movement and provides all-day comfort, reducing fatigue. Integrated shoulder straps provide a secure fit and equally distribute weight, alleviating lower back strain.
Blower Unit Innovative Features
- Dual air speeds allow users to adjust the volume of air to maximize comfort in varied work conditions. Audible and vibrating alarms notify users in noisy environments. Electronic control automatically adjusts fan speed to keep air flow constant. Quick-release belt for easy, one-handed on/off.
Lightweight Lithium Ion Battery
- Provides extended battery life with no memory retention from frequent charging: 4-6 hours on high speed, 6-8 hours on low speed, 500 charges, 3 hour charge time
Titanium 9400 Helmet Assembly
- Titanium Series welding helmets are designed to perform in the most intense industrial applications. The 9400 features 9 sq. in. viewing area with four independent arc sensors and external grind control for a seamless transition from welding to grinding. Other features include: digital lens controls, four operating modes (weld, grind, cut, x-mode), Infotrack arc tracking technology, aluminum heat shield to protect the lens in high-amperage applications and premium headgear.
Hard Hat Head Assembly
- Integrated hard hat with WeldX head seal and clear wideview lens. Note: integrated clear lens in hard hat head seal is not rated for grinding.
Included with Product
Compact blower unit
(2) HEPA filters
Flame-resistant breathing tube cover
(2) Lithium ion batteries
Titanium 9400 welding helmet
Hard Hat Head Assembly