First single- or three-phase power Millermatic that welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Perfect for fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance and repair.
Whether welding aluminum, steel or stainless steel, improving productivity by 30, 50 or 100% and saving tens of thousands of dollars are typical results when switching to Pulsed-MIG with the Millermatic 350P.
Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width and appearance and puddle fluidity.
The Fan-On-Demand Cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and keeping internal components cleaner.
Aluminum Pulse Hot Start
Automatically provides more arc power to eliminate a "cold start" that is inherent with aluminum starts.
Line Voltage Compensation
Line Voltage Compensation keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
Miller's Gun-On-Demand feature allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping a switch. The machine senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
Included with Product
- Millermatic 350P power source
- 15 ft (4.5 m) Bernard® Q300 MIG gun with Centerfire™ consumables
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Smith® argon mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- 10 ft (3 m) industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- .035/.045 in reversible V-groove drive rolls (order U-groove drive rolls for aluminum welding)
- Extra contact tips
Original price $15.40Current price $12.66
Description Centerfire Contact Tips .023 in. (0.6 mm)
Original price $175.00Current price $155.35
Description Made of flame and tear resistant woven nylon and has mildew resistant odor-free barrier and is waterproof. Covers the unit with weld ca...View full details