Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability and fuel economy.
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features
- Improves work site safety and communication.
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Requires no elaborate procedure - just select process and weld!
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
Original price $574.33Current price $471.97
Description Provides an area to conveniently wrap weld cables and extension cords. Works on Hwy-210 and all 224 and 430 trailers.
Original price $313.00Current price $264.30
Description Miller Pushbutton Fingertip control with single button. 14 pin connection. Momentary-contact switch for contactor control. Rubber...View full details
Original price $739.58Current price $656.38
Description Protective cover for the Miller Big Blue 300, 350 PipePro and 400 EcoPro. Dimensions:L xWx H: 58in x 26in x 30in Please Note: Covers t...View full details
Original price $2,772.28Current price $2,460.27
DescriptionFor all solid-statepower sourcesafter serialnumber JK674521.Complete currentor voltage control brings 120 voltsGFCI power to work area i...View full details
Original price $453.00Current price $371.00
Description Miller miniature hand control for solid state power sources after SN JK674521. Miniature hand control for remote current and contacto...View full details
Original price $176.80Current price $145.30
Description For Bobcats,Trailblazers, Big Blue 300 Pro, and PipePro 304 Field NEMA 14-50P to NEMA 6-50R. Adapts engine drive 120/240 V plug to co...View full details
Original price $200.00Current price $177.50
Description Miller Wireless Remote Adapter Kit consists of mounting bracket and 30 inch control cable to improve reception when using a Miller wire...View full details
Original price $2,049.00Current price $1,775.00
Description Portable and lightweight, the ArcReach stick/TIG remote paired with a Dimension, XMT, or compatible engine-driven ArcReach power source...View full details
Original price $129.94Current price $126.46
Description Ability to wire for 120 or 240 VAC loads. For use with Bobcat‚ / Trailblazer/ Big Blue(except 400 and 500 CC).
Original price $520.02Current price $461.08
DescriptionFor HWY-Mid Frame & HWY-225 Trailers. Combination 2-inch (50 mm) ball and 3-inch (76 mm) lunette eye in one reversible assembly.
Original price $4,679.00Current price $3,868.00
Description The Miller Mid-Frame Trailer is a 1,424 pound capacity highway trailer with a heavy duty axle and welded steel tubing frame. This trail...View full details
Original price $615.00Current price $559.00
Description A WC-24 is required to operate Spoolmatic and Spoolmatic Pro guns with 14 Pin Miller CV power sources and engine drives. Not required ...View full details