Miller Big Blue 400 Pro (Kubota) - 907732
Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability and fuel economy.
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features
- Improves work site safety and communication.
- Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Requires no elaborate procedure - just select process and weld!
- All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).