Experience unfailing precision arc performance paired with a state-of-the-art, user-friendly interface that puts advanced capabilities at your fingertips. Dynasty TIG power sources help minimize error and achieve high-precision welds every time, making the best welders even better.
Blue Lightning provides more consistent high-frequency (HF) arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional arc starters.
Pro-Set eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
Locks and limits. Provides control of weld parameter ranges minimizing deviation from the welding procedure specification (WPS).
Cooler Power Supply (CPS) is an integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle for the CoolmateTM 1.3. Available on select models.
- AC/DC TIG (GTAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Heavy Fabrication
- Precision Fabrication
- Aluminum Ship Repair
- Pipe and Tube Fabrication
- Anodized Aluminum Fabrication
- Pro-Set™ feature (professional settings) eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse, and DIG parameters.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specific time.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-575 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS). An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 1.3. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Lift-Arc™ starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Blue Lightning™ high-frequency arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set and increases productivity
- Meter calibration. Digital meters can be calibrated to a standard device for certification.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminates, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminates pulled though the machine.
- Cooler-On-Demand™ feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted
- Wireless remote compatible - fully compatible with Miller wireless remote control solutions — so you can work the way you want
- IP23 rating - This equipment is designed for outdoor use. It may be stored, but is not intended to be used outside during precipitation unless sheltered.
- AC TIG Features
- AC Pulsed TIG standard 0.1 to 500 PPS
- AC Balance (50-99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
- AC frequency (20-400 hz)controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
- Advanced AC Waveforms
Included With Product
- Dynasty® 210
- 8 ft. (2.4 m.) Primary Cord
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- (2) 50 mm. Dinse-style Connectors
- Coolmate 1.3
- Small Runner Cart
- Coolant (4 gallons)
- Wireless Foot Control
- W-250 Torch Kit
Original price $294.67Current price $229.96
Miller Low-Conductivity Coolant Gallon, 4/pk - 043810Miller Electric
Description Miller Low Conductivity Antifreeze/Coolant - contains a base of ethylene glycol and deionized water to protect against freezing or boil...View full details
Original price $702.00Current price $561.30
Miller RFCS-14 HD Foot Control (14-Pin Plug) - 194744Miller Electric
Description Miller Electric corded foot control with 20 foot power cord. Heavy-duty foot pedal current and contactor control provides increased s...View full details
Original price $138.87Current price $119.02
Miller Water Cooled TIG Torch Adapter for Maxstar and Dynasty - 195377Miller Electric
Description For Maxstar 200 and 350, Dynasty 200 and 350, and Syncrowave 250 and 350. 50 mm International-style with water return line for (WP 125,...View full details
Original price $1,400.00Current price $1,050.00
Weldcraft W-375 Super Cool TIG Torch Kit, 25 ft - 301268Weldcraft
Description The W-375 Super Cool is a reliable water-cooled torch designed for demanding, high amperage applications. The W-375 Super Cool is engi...View full details
Original price $1,546.28Current price $1,244.00
Miller TIG/Stick Contractor Kit with RFCS-14HD - 301309Miller Electric
Description Miller TIG/Stick Contractor Kit with RFCS-14HD remote foot control is a 150 amp, ALL-IN-ONE Air-cooled TIG/Stick welding accessory kit ...View full details