Smaller and Lighter Design
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged- not soldered - heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Super-tough armor to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact
- Protective armor doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for job site safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machines base for durability
- Long runtimes provide many hours of use before refueling is needed
Easier MaintenanceFront panel maintenance displays, so you know when your equipment needs to be serviced.
- Oil checks can be performed from the top by the front panel
- Tool less panels allow for quick access
- Single-sided fuel fill and oil drain/filter
Smooth Power - Better Performance
Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power- rather than spiked power you might see in competitive units.
Accu-Rated -Not Inflated Generator Power
Miller's Accu-Rated 11,000 watts of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for a maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic MIG welders and motor starting.
Reversed Generator Airflow
The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient air flow.