Compact, 54 lb, multi-voltage (208-575V 1/3PH) unit cuts up to 7/8” mild steel.
Rated Cutting Capacity
- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
Automatic Air Regulation
- For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
Ultra-Quick Connect™ Torch
- Torch and work cable offer the fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
- Automatically connects the 875 Auto-Line to any primary input voltage from 208 - 575 volts single - or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™
- Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
CNC/Automation Cutting Capable
- Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
- Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
Included with Product
ICE-60T hand-held torch with 20 ft (6 m) cable
Heavy-duty work clamp with 20 ft (6 m) cable.
10 ft (3 m) power cord
Extra consumables (2 electrodes, 2 tips, 1 extended tip, and 1 deflector)