Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
Protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
Synchronized, true push-pull wire feed system
Offers precise wire feeding and arc performance.
Synergic Pulsed MIG
As wire speed increases/decreases, pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the right amount of power needed, eliminating the need to make additional adjustments.
Built-in MIG and Pulsed MIG programs
Automatically set the optimal parameters for a wide variety of wires making it easy to setup and use.
Parameter and system locks
Enhance quality assurance and protect weld consistency.
Trigger schedule select
Allows operator to change between two sets of weld parameters.
AlumaPower 350 MPa Power Supply Features:
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208/575 V) with no manual linking required, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for outstanding MIG weld performance.
- Easy setup for MIG and Pulsed MIG applications.
XR-AlumaFeed Wire Feeder Features:
- Compatible with either the XR-Aluma-Pro OR XR-Pistol Grip push-pull welding gun.
- Trigger schedule select (SCHD) allows the operator to select the alternative schedule by quickly tapping the gun trigger when not welding. Useful when switching between two welding parameters is needed.
- Advanced trigger provides trigger interlockí_ capability and the ability to control the amount of time spent in the arc start and arc crater steps.
- Standard integrated flowmeter helps to regulate and maintain proper gas flow rate. Helpful when feeder is located long distances from gas supply. Helps ensure weld quality.
- Improved gun connection uses a bushing that captures the power end of gun to ensure correct alignment to drive rolls and provides exceptional ruggedness and durability.