Miller ArcReach 16 with Base feeder - 301619
Game-changing welding technologies can stop you from wasting hours every day.
ArcReach welding technology minimizes the non-value-added time spent walking to and from the power source — and maximizes arc-on time, weld quality and jobsite safety.
When operators have complete control at the feeder or remote — even hundreds of feet away from the power source — it minimizes downtime and maximizes productivity, while improving operator safety and delivering high quality welds.
Next Level Productivity
ArcReach® capabilities eliminate the time spent tracing weld cables hundreds of feet back to the power source because weld operators can make adjustments at the ArcReach wire feeder or remote.
Cable Length Compensation (CLCTM) ensures that the voltage a weld operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source.
- Process selection at point of use to easily switch between welding and gouging with ArcReach 16 wire feeder.
- Return to a previous weld process faster because the power source is restored to its previous settings once the ArcReach accessory is removed.
- Decrease the chance of an incorrect weld process used because Auto-Process SelectTM automatically sets the power source to the correct weld process based on the polarity applied to the weld accessory.
- Shop cart option with caster wheels and handle makes it easy to transport the wire feeder across the shop and under I-beams.
- Field roller is equipped with rollers to make it easier than ever to pull the ArcReach 16 wire feeder across pan decking.
Next Level Cost Savings
Maximize savings by simplifying your fleet and accessories, being ready-to-weld with preassembled wire feeders, eliminating inefficiencies, and minimizing equipment downtime with XMT 650 ArcReach systems.
- Eliminate the control cable and reduce inventory and maintenance expense with ArcReach.
- Eliminate dedicated gouging power sources with integrated gouging stud at the wire feeder.
- Eliminate cart/sled custom design and assembly and assembly and be ready-to-weld in minutes with a preassembled ArcReach 16 wire feeder.
- Enable welder with full control at point of use, increasing efficiency.
- Adjust While Welding(AWWTM)allows weld operators to change weld parameters while the arc is on.
- Rugged and durable means equipment lasts — with IP23 rating, Wind Tunnel TechnologyTM and Fan-On-Demand.
Next Level Power
Power for all your welding and gouging needs.
- Field-proven gouge process. Remove more material per pass with optimized gouge process without sacrificing control.
- Weld power to meet productivity needs. Improve your project timelines with the ability to use large diameter filler wires and minimize downtime with large spools.
- Elevated arc performance across jobs. Provides the ability to run a vast range of wire diameters with ideal power. Enables flexibility without sacrificing performance.
- Rack option houses four XMT650 power sources in one convenient package for multiple operators.
Set volts, wire feed speed and process remotely.
The simple interface allows operators to adjust parameters at the point of use with no control cords.
Setting the standard for performance.
Heavy-duty drive motor with tachometer control provides wire feed speed that is accurate and consistent from the start of the weld to the finish and from one weld to the next, providing consistent arc quality. Wide voltage range for small and large wires with no contactor chatter or arc outages.
Durable design reduces downtime.
The elimination of feeder control cords and field assembly IP23 rating provides a solid solution to last in harsh environments.
Easy Process changeover.
Simply connect the ArcReach 16 wire feeder to your weld lead and you are ready to go. Switch between welding and gouging with a push of a button with no need to swap leads or disconnect the wire feeder with isolated outputs.
Weld with up to 60-pound spools and large diameter (3/32) wire to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
Integrated gouging stud on wire feeder. Isolated gouging stud allows easy connection for gouging at point of use, eliminating the need to disconnect the wire feeder and to swap leads.