Miller Wireless Hand Control with 14-pin receiver has a 300 foot operating range. Easy to use and set up.
- Improves weld quality. Operator scan easily adjust their machines too optimize the parameters for different joint configurations, electrodes, and wire types and sizes.
- Improves productivity by allowing parameter adjustments up to 300 ft away from welder without returning to the machine or calling for assistance.
- Improves safety by eliminating control cord and reducing potential trip hazard.
- Smart Touch buttons increase or decrease machine parameters in1% or 5% increments, for quick and accurate adjustments.
- Digital meter display allows presetting percentage of machine output before welding, and viewing amperage and voltage while welding.
- High-visibility color makes hand control easy to locate on the job site.
- Multiple frequency sharing allows up to 20 systems to operate in a 90-ft (27.4 m) radius with accuracy and precision and without delay, system interference, or crosstalk.
- Reduces maintenance time and cost. No cord repairs.
- Easy-to-install receiver plugs directly into the 14-pin receptacle of Miller machines.
- Easily programmable. The WirelessRemote Hand Control can be quickly and easily paired with any other Miller 14-pin wireless receiver.
- Warranted for 1 year, parts and labor.
- Wireless hand control transmitter
- Wireless 14-pin receiver
- Battery box with three
- AA batteries
- Belt clip
- Owners manual
The Wireless Remote Hand Control is recommended with the following Miller power sources:
- Maxstar 200*/350/700 - Excludes Maxstar 200 STR
- Dynasty Series
- Gold Star Series
- CST 280
- XMT Series
- Dimension Series
- CST 280 Rack
- XMT 304 and 350 Rack - Excludes XMT 350 VS
- Trailblazer Series
- Big Blue 300 Pro
- Miller Du-Op
- Big Blue 350 PipePro
Original price $5,307.00Current price $4,199.00
Description The Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC Multiprocess welder is a hobbyist and small shop's dream! Provides the freedom to weld any process; MIG...View full details
Original price $19,074.00Current price $16,515.00
Description Latest technology- powerful, compact AC/DC inverter delivers superior arc performance with total AC arc-shaping capabilities. Autoline ...View full details
Original price $5,966.00Current price $5,165.00
Description The Miller Maxstar 210 DX is an advanced 210 amp DC TIG welder that is capable DC pulsed TIG welding up to 500 pulses per second. The M...View full details