Miller Wireless Hand Control with 14-pin Receiver - 301582
Miller Wireless Hand Control with 14-pin receiver has a 300 foot operating range. Easy to use and set up.
- Improves weld quality. Operator scan easily adjust their machines too optimize the parameters for different joint configurations, electrodes, and wire types and sizes.
- Improves productivity by allowing parameter adjustments up to 300 ft away from welder without returning to the machine or calling for assistance.
- Improves safety by eliminating control cord and reducing potential trip hazard.
- Smart Touch buttons increase or decrease machine parameters in1% or 5% increments, for quick and accurate adjustments.
- Digital meter display allows presetting percentage of machine output before welding, and viewing amperage and voltage while welding.
- High-visibility color makes hand control easy to locate on the job site.
- Multiple frequency sharing allows up to 20 systems to operate in a 90-ft (27.4 m) radius with accuracy and precision and without delay, system interference, or crosstalk.
- Reduces maintenance time and cost. No cord repairs.
- Easy-to-install receiver plugs directly into the 14-pin receptacle of Miller machines.
- Easily programmable. The WirelessRemote Hand Control can be quickly and easily paired with any other Miller 14-pin wireless receiver.
- Warranted for 1 year, parts and labor.
- Wireless hand control transmitter
- Wireless 14-pin receiver
- Battery box with three
- AA batteries
- Belt clip
- Owners manual
The Wireless Remote Hand Control is recommended with the following Miller power sources:
- Maxstar 200*/350/700 - Excludes Maxstar 200 STR
- Dynasty Series
- Gold Star Series
- CST 280
- XMT Series
- Dimension Series
- CST 280 Rack
- XMT 304 and 350 Rack - Excludes XMT 350 VS
- Trailblazer Series
- Big Blue 300 Pro
- Miller Du-Op
- Big Blue 350 PipePro