Miller Coolmate 3.5 Coolant System - 300245
Miller Coolmate 3 Coolant System is designed for use with water-cooled torches rated up to 600amps. Unique paddle-wheel indicator, external filter and easy-fill spout.
- Designed and built to work with your water-cooled application and equipment. Features a closed-loop design with a radiator to reduce coolant temperatures an prevent overheating. TIG, MIG, resistance welding, or plasma cooling.
- Distinct, vertical design allows mounting onto a power source running gear or gas cylinder rack
- Weighs only 48 lb (22 kg) dry
- On/off power switch, paddle wheel coolant flow indicator, filter and coolant filling spout are all conveniently located on front panel
- Polyethylene-molded coolant tank, fan shroud and filler spout are rustproof
- Factory-set pressure relief valve (55 PSI) maintains consistent pressure during operation
- Thermally protected 1/4 HP motor guards against overheating
- Efficient fin and tube heat exchanger
- Brass-body, positive displacement rotary vane pump provides consistent coolant flow and pressure rating with long pump-life expectancy.
To view the entire Miller Coolmate Series, click here.