The double header DH-10 wire feeder is available in both bench and boom mounted versions. The unique and creative modular design of the DH-10 gives the system maximum versatility in todays demanding industrial welding environment.
The DH-10 bench models are ideal for mounting on top of the power source or hung from a jib crane or boom. The DH-10 boom model is designed specifically for boom or fixture mounting directly from the factory.Comes Complete With:
- Includes wire drive
- Control unit
- 10 ft. control cable
- 25 ft. control/power cable (3/0) assembly.
- Requires user supplied boom.
- Designed for feeding solid steel, flux-cored, metal-cored, stainless steel, low alloy, high alloy, aluminum and hardfacing wires.
- Rugged drive roll design with 4 rolls for positive wire feeding.
- Presettable voltage and wire feed speed using large control knobs allows easy adjustment with a gloved hand.
- Two large, easy to read digital meters allow operators and welding supervisors to monitor the welding process from a distance.
- Voltmeter ;holds; reading of actual welding voltage for 5 seconds after welding has stopped. Lets operator verify true procedures without added assistant.
- Standard dual procedure for both wire drives. Selectable at the control box unit, with the optional dual procedure switch, dual schedule Magnum gun, or with the optional dual procedure remote control.
- Cold feed forward and reverse controls for safe wire loading/unloading.
- Selectable trigger control for standard 2 step, interlocking 4 step, spot weld and cold feed trigger control (ideal for booms where cold wire feeding can be done at the gun trigger.)
- Five welding process control and timer functions:
- Preflow gas timer
- Run-in wfs/voltage control
- Spot weld timer
- Burnback control
- Postflow gas timer
- Security features are available to limit welding procedures.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor. Two-year extended warranty available in U.S.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.