Lincoln has been manufacturing semiautomatic flux-cored, self-shielded (FCAW-S) gun and cable assemblies for over 40 years. Magnum self-shielded guns are rugged and reliable, yet lightweight, flexible and maneuverable. Amperage ranges from 250 to 600 amps. From the smallest repair to the largest fabrication job, Lincoln's flux-cored, self-shielded (FCAW-S) guns are a great choice.Advantage Lincoln
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch for positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes are available for selected guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle and meet NEMA specification EW3.
- K115, K116 and K126 are recommended for direct use with the LN-7, LN-8, LN-9, LN-25 PRO and LN-35 Lincoln wire feeders.
- LF-72, LN-10, DH-10, LN-15, Power Feed 10, Power Feed 10 Dual, and Power Feed 25M wire feeders require K1500-1 Feed Plate Gun Bushing to connect K115, K116 and K126 Guns.
- K264, K345, K355 and K361 are for the LN-23P wire feeder only.