Lincoln Magnum Innershield Welding Gun 450A, 10 ft 7/64"-.120" - K115-1
The Lincoln Magnum Classic Self-Shielded Welding Gun K115-1 is a welding gun that is rated for 450 amps at 60% duty cycle. It has a 10-foot cable and an 82-degree gun tube. The K115-1 is the industry standard for flux-cored arc welding. It is a semiautomatic air-cooled flux-cored self-shielded gun that includes a heavy-duty gun trigger switch, reinforced rubber jacket, and alternate gun tubes. The K115-1 comes ready to feed 7/64 and .120 wire.
- Rated 450 amps. Use 3/32-.120 in. (2.4-3.0 mm) diameter wires. Choose from 10 or 15 ft. (3 or 4.5 m) cable lengths. 82° or 45° gun tubes.
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle - Meet NEMA speciﬁcation EW3.