Exclusive Baker's Bundle on the Lincoln XLR respirator with a pack of spare filters!
Low Profile, Compact Design
- Versatile size can be used in conjunction with other personal protective equipment
- Fits underneath most welding helmets, face shields and hard hats
- Adjustable 4-point head suspension allows users to optimize fit
- Engineered flow vale lowers breathing resistance, moisture and fatigue
- Unique Compressify manual face seal check
- High density nylon housing shields filter media from spatter, sparks and debris
- NIOSH approved P100 filters offer 99.97% efficiency and are strongly resistant to oil
- Larger pleated filter media surface area vs. comparable competitors
- Enclosed design lowers saturation from ambient particulate
- Increased air flow efficiency evenly disperses intake across the filter area
- Soft, flexible thermoplastic rubber mask contours to your face shape for all day comfort.
- 4-Point harness cradles the head to evenly distribute weight. Adjustable clasps eliminate pressure points and offer a secure feeling fit.
- Ergonomic, stretch fit elastic suspension offers adjustable tightness to establish a comfortable yet effective face seal.
Compressify Seal Check System
Establishing and maintaining an adequate seal is an important procedure for all Half mask respirator users. The XLR half mask features Compressify which is an engineered design and simple process to help establish and check the seal each time the respirator is put on.
- Step 1: Fit Mask - Put the suspension halo over your head and adjust for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Step 2: Compress Filters - Compress the end of both filters to close the airflow channels.
- Step 3: Inhale - With both filters compressed by hand. take a deep breath in. No air circulation should occur. Release compress once the seal is established.
*Convenient Storage - Each XLR respirator comes packaged in a re-sealable airtight foil bag.
*Reflective - The respirator has a silver hex-print design that will serve as a reflective marker while on the job site.
Selecting the appropriate mask size can sometimes be frustrating. Lincoln has designed their Medium size to suit the majority of users, which are estimated to be 75% of all users. The Small and Large sizes are for users with below / above average facial dimensions and features.
Respirator Approval - NIOSH 42 CFR 84A Approved
Classification - Elastomeric Half Mask
Assigned Protection Factor² - 10 APF
Air-Purifying Type - Particulate Filtering
Filter Class - P100
Oil Resistance - Strongly Resistant to Oil
Replaceable Filters - Yes
Numbers of Filters - 2 Installed
Fit Test - Mandatory Prior to Use
Mask Sizes Available - Small, Medium & Large
Original price $10.28Current price $8.75
Lincoln FR Welding CapsLincoln Electric
Description Lincoln Electric FR Welding caps are made of 100% cotton. Available in several color size combinations. Cushion insert for maximum abso...View full details
Original price $57.66Current price $43.26
Lincoln OMNIShield Clear Face Shield, Dual Coating - K3752-1Lincoln Electric
Description IN STOCK!- This is a high demand product and one of the most comfortable and durable options we offer. Replacement lenses and sweatba...View full details
Original price $39.12Current price $26.99
Lincoln XLR P100 Half Mask Respirator - K4683Lincoln Electric
Description Low Profile, Compact Design Versatile size can be used in conjunction with other personal protective equipment Fits underneath most we...View full details
Original price $19.99Current price $14.40
Lincoln XLR Replacement P100 Filter Cartridge, 2/pk - KP4684-2Lincoln Electric
Description Filter Protection High density nylon housing shields filter media from spatter, sparks and debris NIOSH approved P100 filters offer 9...View full details
Original price $216.30Current price $178.00
Lincoln Quantitative Fit Test Adapter for XLR Respirator - KP4686-1Lincoln Electric
Description *Suitable for use with Lincoln® XLR P100 half mask respirators ONLY Genuine Lincoln® XLR™ P100 quantitative fit test adapter kit for...View full details