Lincoln Sprinter 180Si Stick Welder TIG One-Pak - K5584-1
PORTABLE. VERSATILE. POWERFUL.
The Sprinter 180Si stick welder gives you power in a small package. Weighing in under 20 lbs., it is lightweight and portable, and the 180 amp output enables you to weld electrodes up to 5/32 inches, including 7018 and 6010. This machine is more than just a stick welder. The Sprinter 180Si welder combines superior stick capabilities with high-frequency TIG, pulsed TIG mode, and amptrol compatibility and dual input voltage (120V/230V). A simple display allows you to dial in the weld settings so you can get started quickly and easily on any job, anywhere - maintenance work, fabrication, light structural and everything in between. The Sprinter 180Si is a stick welder and so much more.
Use pulsed TIG welding to help minimize burn through on thin materials. It can help to increase travel speed and result in smaller bead width. Lower heat input may lessen warpage of parts, especially stainless steel materials.
TIG pulse can be turned on or off in the advanced options menu. The Pulsed TIG feature has a single knob control which sets the pulse frequency over the range of 0.1 too 100 pulses per second. The pulse setting automatically regulates the output current between the peak amperage set by the amptrol (if used) and the background amperage, which is equal to 50% of the peak. The peak pulse % on-time is fixed at 50%.
- Two Stick Modes - Dedicated E6010 and E7018 weld modes allow for greater welding versatility and superior performance
- High Frequency Start - Strike a precise arc every time while TIG welding
- Pules TIG Mode - Provides heat management and enhanced control when making thin, precise welds
Dual Input -Run the Sprinter 180Si welder off 120V or 230V depending on the job
Included with Product
- Sprinter 180Si welder
- Insulated Electrode Holder and Cable
- Heavy Duty Work Clamp and Cable
- 230V to 120V Power Cord Adapter
- Caliber 17 Series TIG Torch K4339-17F-1
- Parts Kit for 17 Series Torch KP4760-HD
- Foot Pedal K4361-1
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose 3100211
- TIG Torch Adapter K1622-7