- Outstanding AWS E6010 and E7018 performance - using up to 7/32 in. (5.5 mm) diameter electrode that enables both whip and drag techniques.
- Touch Start TIG® - allows the welding arc to be established without high frequency starting.
- Air carbon arc cutting and gouging - with up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Selectable Hot Start - turn it off for thin material or flip it on for thick, rusty or dirty material. Can also turn it on for an extra boost of output to help you fire off and prevent sticking to the work piece.
- Perfect stick/TIG welder for outdoor applications.
- Built rugged enough to withstand the toughest job sites.
- Variable Arc Force - dial in with a soft or crisp arc of you liking.
- Digital Meters - Provides precise control of output settings.
- All-In-One Machine - 1 phase or 3 phase in volt settings.
- 50/60 Hz
- Stick, TIG, Gouging
Included with Product
- Invertec V276
- Input Power Cable, 10 ft (3.0 m)
Original price $54.99Current price $48.46
Description Twist-Mate female plug for 1/0-2/0 (50-70 mm2) cable Up to a 350 amp capacity. 70 mm diameter
Original price $248.06Current price $220.44
DescriptionFor stick welding. Includes 20 ft. (6.1m) #6 electrode cable with lug, 15 ft. (4.6m) #6 work cable with lugs, headshield, filter plate, ...View full details
Original price $1,173.31Current price $954.13
Description Lincoln accessory kit (400 amp) for stick welding. Includes 35 ft of 2/0 electrode cable with lug, 30ft of 2/0 work cable with lugs, he...View full details
Original price $624.13Current price $497.54
Description Depress pedal to increase current Depressing pedal fully achieves maximum set current Fully raising the pedal finishes the weld an...View full details
Original price $408.45Current price $354.17
Description Portable current control provides the same dial range as the current control on the welder. Consists of a 6-pin Amphenol connector w...View full details