Lincoln POWER WAVE 300C Advanced Multiprocess Welder - K4488-1
The Power Wave® 300C Advanced Process Welder features best-in-class performance as the industry’s only true 300 Amp, 100% duty cycle, all-process machine and is packed with standard and advanced welding processes such as high frequency AC, STT®, Rapid X® and Low Fume Pulse
From technical training to industrial fabrication, Lincoln Electric is introducing an all-new industrial 300 Amp, Do-Everything Power Wave. Packed with all of the performance and leading-edge technology you expect from a Power Wave system, now completely revamped to take the industrial “all-in-one” class of welders to the next level.
- Best-in-Class Performance - Industry’s only true 300 Amp, 100% Duty Cycle, All- Process Machine.
- All-Process Versatility - SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, CAG processes, with high-frequency and AC capabilities as well as access to advanced processes such STT®, Rapid X®and Low Fume Pulse®
- Advanced Connectivity and Control - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Patented PowerConnect®Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid®Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features Surge Blocker™Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Ready-to-Run™ - Design features for simple and straightforward operation, including cable management hooks, integrated cart with tilting bottle rack, and Twist-Mate™TIG connection and gas solenoid.
- Smart Fan Operation - Only runs when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
Included with Product
- Power Wave 300C Advanced (K4488-1)
- 10ft (3.0m) Input Power Cord
- Magnum PRO Curve 300 Gun Ready-Pak (K2951-2-6-45)
- Harris Flowmeter/Regulator and Hose Kit (3100211)
- 10ft Work Lead
- .035/.045 Combination V Groove Drive Rolls (Included in Wire Drive Assembly) (KP1696-1)