A durable, portable wire feed welder that's great for auto repair, home or farm projects. Runs on 115V input power, welds up to 1/4" mild steel and is flux-cored or MIG ready.
Excellent Arc Performance
Smooth, stable arc on all thicknesses allows you the best arc possible.
Industrial Cast Aluminum Wire Drive System
Durable wire feed provides you professional performance.
Five-Position Voltage Control
Five voltage ranges allow you to fine-tune the arc.
Quick-Set Drive Roll
Less of your time consumed in setup by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Weighs only 57 Lbs.
Easier to transport: increased ability to weld where you need to weld.
Convenient Polarity Changeover
Easier and quicker for you to change polarity between solid or tubular wire.
Sloped Control Panel
Increased visibility so you can make adjustments more easily.
Self-Resetting Thermal Overload Protection
Protects power transformer from thermal overload to provide you maximum reliability.
Self-resetting Motor Protection
Protects wire feed system from overload, you won't need to change or reset the circuit breaker.
Included With Product
- Comfortable 10' HR-100 gun
- Owner's manual with installation, operation and maintenance guidelines
- 10' work cable with clamp
- Built-in gas solenoid valve and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Spool hub assembly accommodates 4" or 8" spools
- Sample spool of .030" self-shielding flux-cored wire
- .030 contact tips
- Quick-Select drive roll for .024" or .030/.035" solid wire, and .030/.035" flux-cored wire
- Power cord with plug
- Welding guide and material thickness gauge