Harris 510 DLX Steelworker Bag Outfit - 4403224
Model 85-25GX-510 Steelworker Classic Deluxe medium duty combination kit contains all the major components needed for cutting, welding, brazing and heating using all fuel gases and acetylene. It features Harris' most popular regulators with large, easy-to-read, 2.5” dual scale gauges, an ergonomic adjusting knob for precise pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seats for longer service life and a 7-year warranty. Harris' most popular handle features twin-tube silver-brazed connections for safety and durability and is equipped with FlashGuard® check valves. The cutting attachment has brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and forged solid brass head for years of safe, dependable service, even under the most abusive conditions. Also, included are an equal pressure mixer, cutting and welding/brazing tips, Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE), ignitor and twin 3/16' x 20' grade "R" hose packaged in an insulated tool bag. All other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty. As supplied the kit is capable of cutting up to 1" (25.4mm) plate and welding up to 1⁄8" (3.18mm) plate. The kit can also cut up to 5" (127.0mm) plate and weld up to 1⁄2" (12.7mm) plate with optional larger tip(s).Equipment Features:
- All outfit components are industrial grade for professional use.
- Cutting attachments feature solid forged heads that resist flashback damage.
- Triangular stainless steel tubes with brazed connections for added strength.
- Solid brass forged levers for quick handle connection and a lock ring that secures torch nut in place to protect connector from damage.
- Torch handles feature silver-brazed, twin-tube construction for safety and durability and easily replaceable Flashguard checkvalves.
- All regulators are equipped with an encapsulated teflon seat for safety and extended service life and are made in the USA.
- Two-piece tips are easy to dean and produce higher preheats.
- One-piece tips are manufactured with beryllium copper to withstand higher heat with no damage to the tip.
- Mixers fit tip sizes 0-10 and are designed with lock ring to protect mixer seat from damage.
- Welding goggles are designed to accommodate prescription eyewear and take universal 2x4 1/2. replacement lenses.
- Instruction manual included with all outfits.
Regulators 7 Year Warranty
- All other components 1 Year Warranty
Included with Product
- Model 25GX-15-510 Fuel Gas Regulator - 3000380
- Model 25GX-145-540 Oxygen Regulator - 3000510
- Model 85 Torch Handle - 1401340
- Model 72-3 Cutting Attachment - 1300380
- Model D-85 Mixer Assembly - 9100614
- Model 6290-1AC Cutting Tip - 1502172
- Model 23A90-5 Welding Tip - 1600890
- 3/16" x 20' Twin B&B R-Grade Oxy-Acetylene Hose - 4300584
- Safety Glasses Shade 5 - 4303629
- Handheld Ignitor - 9004486
- Harris Black Kit Bag - 8855086
- Trilingual Kit Manual - 9505643
|Cutting Attachment Model Number||72-3|
|Cutting Capacity||Cuts up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with supplied tip(s)
Cuts up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional larger tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
|Cutting Tip Style - Acetylene-H2 (Size)||6290-1AC|
|Equipped With||FlashGuard® check valves (handle)|
|Fuel Gas Regulator Model Number||25GX-15-510|
|Gas / Gas Service||All Fuel Gases/Acetylene|
|Gauges||2.5" Steel dual scale|
|Hose Size||3/16" x 20' Twin B&B R-Grade|
|Included Accessories||Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), Handheld ignitor, 3/16" x 20' Twin B&B R-Grade hose and Harris black and red insulated tool kit bag|
|Mixer Model Number||D-85|
|Mixer Type||E" equal or positive pressure|
|Oxygen Regulator Model Number||25GX-145-540|
|Recommended Items/Accessories||Steel Gauge Guard - Red (Fuel) - PN 4300238; Steel Gauge Guard - Green (Oxygen) - PN 4300239; Standard Tip Cleaner - Model C-9 - PN 9000156; Two-Piece Tip Cleaner - Model E-9 - PN 9000160|
|Seat||PTFE Teflon® (regulators)|
|Tank Connection||CGA 540 & CGA 510|
|Torch Handle Model Number||85|
|Welding Capacity||Welds up to 1/8" (3.2mm) plate with supplied tip(s)
Welds up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with optional larger tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
|Welding/Brazing Tip Model Number - Acetylene||23A90-5|