CK Worldwide .8% Zirconiated Tungsten, 10/pk - GZ
By CK Worldwide
.8% Zirconated Tungsten balls well, handles a higher current with less spitting, and has better arc starts and arc stability than pure tungsten.
- 0.8% Zirconiated (White)
- Principal Oxide: 0.7– 0.9% Zirconium Oxide
- Non-Radioactive - best for use in Alternating Current (A/C) for aluminum alloys and magnesium alloys using inverter- or transformer-based constant current power sources
- Composed of 98.6% Tungsten, .7%-.9% Zirconium, and .5% other
- Materials welded: Aluminum and Magnesium
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.