3M Speedglas 9100V Auto-Darkening Lens Assembly - 06-0000-10
DescriptionSpeedglas 9100V Cartridge Features
- Viewing Size: 1.8" x 3.7", Total area: 6.05 sq. in.
- There are seven dark shade settings to choose from: shade 5 for gas welding/cutting and shade 8 for micro-plasma and low amp TIG welding as well as variable dark shades of 9 to 13. If needed, you also have the option to lock-in your shade, including the light state (shade 3) for grinding. A patented comfort mode for tack welding helps to reduce eye fatigue resulting from the eye constantly adjusting to differing light levels
- The tack welding comfort mode uses an intermediate light state (shade). If a follow-up arc is not struck within two seconds, the welding filter switches to the normal light state (shade). The comfort mode may help reduce eye fatigue resulting from the eye constantly needing to adjust to differing light levels during tack welding.
- Magnification made easy. The new magnifying lens holder, on the inside face of the welding helmet, makes lens installation easier and more adjustable.
- Conforms to ANSI Z8 .1- 00 and CSA Z9 . - 00 for eye and face protection.