Western Brass Nut: .803"-14 UNS-2A, RH Male
- Western Hand-Tight Nuts provide for easy installation and are available in brass or with plastic grips.
- Lightweight plastic grips have labels which are color-coded for gas service.
- All brass nuts are machined to CGA specifications and designed with wrench flats.
- Soft tip or O-Ring type nipples always should be used with hand-tight nuts.
- CGA fittings rated over 3000 PSIG do not have soft tips and final gas-tight seating requires wrench action.