Tillman's 1446 premium Goatskin drivers gloves are protected with OilX, a molecular additive that repels oil grease and liquids from penetrating the leather. Tillman’s OilX coating causes oil and liquids to bead off the leather keeping hands protected, clean and dry.
Tillman's OilX is infused into the leather during the tanning process so the leather is thoroughly treated. OilX will not wash off. As gloves and leather wear, OilX is still protecting.
- ANSI A6 Cut protection is achieved with a Para-Aramid lining for unbeatable cut resistance, dexterity and comfort.
- Tillman’s supple top grain Goatskin providing that broken-in feeling with great dexterity to get work done.
- Tillman’s impact design provides excellent protection for the back of hand, fingers, knuckles and thumb against impact and to prevent scrapes and injury.
- OilX oil and liquid-resistant treatment is added in the tanning process for deep protection from water and oil keeping hands dry.
- Oil and water bead and roll off the top grain leather.
- Top grain Goatskin outwears other leathers of the same weight and offers outstanding tactile sensitivity in grimy conditions.
- Shirred wrist slips on easily and stays on.
- OilX coating will not wash off.
- Black color hides dirt and grime.
ANSI A6 Cut Resistance
ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance
ANSI Level 4 Puncture Resistance