Safety engineered; designed for severe applications. Excellent for use with Propane or Natural Gas. Works with all gases including Propane/Propylene based fuels, MAPP, Natural Gas & Acetylene. Extra high capacity cuts to 24(610 mm) with Acetylene. Cuts to 20(508 mm) with Propane. American made and backed with a one year warranty.Feature Benefits
- Slip-In Cutting Tips
- Saves time when changing tips - no wrench needed. Resilient Graf-Tite seat material protects tip from nicking and maintains positive seating. Requires less replacement than metal-to-metal seat tip designs.
- Manganese Bronze Head
- Super tough thick wall manganese bronze head reduces heat warping and damage.
- Three Tube Construction
- Keeps gases separated, eliminating mixing tube burnout. Smiths thick wall, high capacity stainless steel tubes provide high gas flow and superior strength.
- Tube Supports
- For added strength.
- Reversible - Ergonomic, Cutting Lever
- Top or bottom mount lever for comfort and ease of use.
- Ease-On Cutting Oxygen
- Exceptionally smooth application of cutting oxygen reduces key-holing and slag blow-back without sacrificing extremely high cutting capacity.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Thick brass, durable raised rib handle for comfort and positive grip. Adds comfort and reduces operator fatigue.
- Stainless Steel Ball-Style Valves
- For easy shut-off, smooth adjustment and positive seating.
- Replaceable Hose Connections
- Easily replaced if damaged.