Smith SC969 GAS AXE Extra HD Torch -90 deg. head 6' - SC - SC969
DescriptionGas Axe™ extra-heavy-duty torches are ideal for scrap and demolition cutting. Safety engineered; designed for severe applications. Excellent for use with propane or natural gas but works well with all gases including propane/propylene-based fuels, natural gas, and acetylene. Extra-high-capacity cuts up to 24 inches (610 mm) with acetylene. Cuts up to 20 inches (508 mm) with propane. Works with all SC Series cutting tips. American made and backed with a one year warranty.
- Slip-In Cutting Tips
- Saves time when changing tips - no wrench is needed. Resilient Graf-Tite seat material protects tip from nicking and maintains positive seating. Requires less replacement than metal-to-metal seat tip designs.
- Manganese Bronze Head
- Super tough thick wall manganese bronze head reduces heat warping and damage.
- Three Tube Construction
- Keeps gases separated, eliminating mixing tube burnout. Smiths thick wall, high capacity stainless steel tubes provide high gas flow and superior strength.
- Tube Supports
- For added strength.
- Reversible - Ergonomic, Cutting Lever
- Top or bottom mount lever for comfort and ease of use.
- Ease-On Cutting Oxygen
- Exceptionally smooth application of cutting oxygen reduces key-holing and slag blow-back without sacrificing extremely high cutting capacity.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Thick brass, durable raised rib handle for comfort and positive grip. Adds comfort and reduces operator fatigue.
- Stainless Steel Ball-Style Valves
- For easy shut-off, smooth adjustment and positive seating.
- Replaceable Hose Connections
- Easily replaced if damaged.