Smith SC365 Heavy Duty Hand Cutting Torch - 75 Degree Head - SC365
Cuts up to 12-inch (305 mm) thick steel. Features sintered metal inlet filters, o-ring seating, and easy-to-change slip-in Graf-Tite® cutting tips with cost-saving soft seats. Super-tough, thick-wall brass forged heads reduce warping and distortion. Use with any industrial fuel gases; acetylene, propane, natural gas, propylene, hydrogen, and many others. Several models of standard and special-purpose tips are available for use in SC Series cutting torches. Cutting torches are covered by our warranty when used with authentic Miller | Smith tips. Works with all SC Series cutting tips.
- Three Tube Construction - Keeps gases separate in the cutting attachment until mixed at the tip for safety. Mixed gas stays farthest away from the operator.
- Adjustable Valve Resistance - PTFE packing provides a gas-tight seal while allowing the "drag" to be adjusted to the individual preference.
- Replaceable Hose Connections - Connections are easily replaced if damaged reducing maintenance costs.
Ease-on Cutting Oxygen Valve - Allows for smooth application of cutting oxygen reducing keyholing and slag blowback when piercing.
Stainless Steel Ball-Style Valves - Allows for smooth adjustment and positive seating to eliminate leaks.
Compatible Cutting Tip Series: SC2-2; SC12; SC13-3; SC13-5; SC23-3M; SC36; SC40; SC46; SC50; SC56
Overall Length: 36 in
Head Angle: 75 °
Hose Fitting Size: B
Maximum Cutting Capacity: 12 in
Inlet Connection Size: 9/16"-18
- Versatile - for use with acetylene, propane, propylene, and many other gases
- Ease-on cutting jet action reduces tip-clogging and slag blow-back in piercing operation
- 100% TESTED AND INSPECTED