Smith Regulator Mount Flashback Arrestor (Pair) - H753
DescriptionFEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Built-in check valve prevents the reverse flow of gas
- Requires no manual reset
- Easy to install - attaches to standard fittings
- High quality brass construction, case is rugged and corrosion resistant
- Sintered stainless steel filter stops flashback fire
- A flashback is an ignition of mixed gases in an oxy-fuel cutting and welding system.
- Are flashback arrestors and check valves the same?
- No. A check valve stops the reverse flow of gas; a flashback arrestor extinguishes a flashback fire.
- Smiths flashback arrestor with built-in check valve does both.
- Why do I need a flashback arrestor?
- Mixed gas explosions and flashback fires can result in damage to equipment and/or severe personal injury or death.
- Smith flashback arrestors with built-in check valves help prevent accidents caused by the reverse flow of gases and flashback fires.
- What is the minimum pressure required to allow gas to flow through the flashback arrestors?
- The built-in check valve requires a minimum of 2 psi to open allowing gas to flow through.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.