Smith HD Acetylene Heating Tip, 750 Avg BTU/HR - ST603
- Smiths multi-flame and single-flame heating tips are designed to provide large volumes of heat for applications such as heat treating, bending, straightening, pre-heating, brazing, shrinking, forming, and many others.
- Smaller sizes are often used for braze welding or for applying hard-facing metal to large areas.
- Heating tips provide significant cost savings in many applications.
- By providing great amounts of quick, concentrated heat, heating tips do the job faster and cut labor time to a minimum.
- For proper performance, use the recommended pressures for each tip and with an adequate gas supply.
- Manifolding of cylinders is essential for the safe and efficient operation of large-size heating tips.
- Heating Tip
- Series ST Heavy Duty
- Tip Size 71
- 750 BTU
- Gas Service Acetylene
- Flame Type Multi-Flame
- Fuel Pressure 15 psi
- Acetylene Pressure 15 psi
- Oxygen Flow 55 scfh
- Oxygen Pressure 15 psi
- For Use With 55 scfh