Series 30 single-stage regulators are extremely durable and contain our exclusive Sure Seat™ filtered seat technology for extended seat and regulator life. Filtered seats prevent contamination from entering the seating area, reducing repair costs and downtime. These highly accurate regulators are manufactured with a rugged forged body, corrosion-resistant bright nickel-plated bonnet and a highly durable neoprene composite diaphragm.
We recommend adding 2 of the regulator hard hats for additional protection and longer regulator life! Click here for more info.
- Dependable High Pressure Seat - Sure-Seat technology block debris from entering the high pressure seat for a positive gas tight seal time after time.
- Improved Diaphragm - constructed of durable reinforced, laminated Neoprene
- Polycarbonate shatter resistant gauge lenses
- Auto reset safety relief valve
- Extremely Accurate - accurate within +/- 2% of actual gauge reading for both pressure regulators and flow gauges.
- High Capacity - Series 30 has high flow capabilities of over 50 cfh with flow gauges and over 2800 cfh with oxygen regulators.
- Quality - Industrial grade Series 30 regulators are made in the USA from high quality, corrosive resistant materials. Series 30 regulators are covered by a 3 year limited warranty. New design features provide extreme accuracy, dependability and extended service life.
- Decay/Rise - As pressure drops in the gas cylinder, regulator outlet pressure will automatically increase. This is known as decay/rise. Smith Series 30 regulators are designed to minimize this effect resulting in reduced gas costs, reduced cylinder handling and improved accuracy.
- Convenient and economical "Twin Pack"