Smith HD Acetylene Regulator, 0-15 PSIG - 40-15-510
Smith HD Acetylene Regulator, 0-15 PSIG - 40-15-510Series 40 Heavy-Duty single-stage regulator regulators are extremely durable and contain our exclusive Sure Seat filtered seat technology for extended seat and regulator life in the most demanding industrial applications. They feature a stainless steel diaphragm which allows for use with liquid gases, all brass construction which will stand up to corrosive atmospheres and 2.5-inch (64 mm) brass case gauges.
- The number one cause of regulator failure is debris on the high pressure seating surface.
- The Series 40 regulator is constructed with a super-fine 15 micron, nickel plated bronze filter which encapsulates the high-pressure seat.
- This filter protects the seating surface from contamination by external debris that may enter the regulator during operation.
- This in turn will reduce failures and dramatically extend the regulator's service life.
- Series 40 regulators are constructed with a durable yet sensitive, stainless steel diaphragm for long dependable service life in most any environment.
- These new designs are capable of much higher gas flows than the current Smith 1500 series regulator models.
- Some models are capable of producing flows of over 16,000 SCFH, up to 25% higher than comparable competitors heavy duty regulators.
- They also provide extremely accurate outlet pressure of approximately +2% of the actual gauge reading (center of scale).
- Decay/Rise is also very low at only .4 PSIG outlet rise per 100 PSIG tank pressure decay, helping maintain consistent and highly accurate outlet pressures and flows.
- This design eliminates the need for diaphragm replacement in the event of over-pressurization.
- The stainless steel diaphragm is suitable for use with liquid (cryogenic) gases.
- Pressure Regulation, Single Stage
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting, Welding & Heating
- High Flows
- High Pressures
- Manifold Gas Feed
- Manifold Station Drops
- Racing / Customizing / Restoring
- DIY / Home Hobbyist
- Farm and Ranch
- Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
- Metal Art / Sculptures
- Boat / Yacht
- High Purity Processing