Miller SWX-S, Feb-1 Blower And Sa-W807-WM, (7 Ft Arm) - 951516
Wall or column-mounted weld fume extraction system designed specifically for welding. This system features class-leading suction power resulting in unrivaled filtering performance, ideal for manufacturing, fabrication shops, and training centers.
- Cleaner Air FILTAIR fume extractors effectively clean welding fumes from the air. Combining nanofiber filter technology, longer lasting airflow, and an optimized design results in a more powerful fume extraction system.
- Superior Filter Efficiency Millers exclusive MERV 15 nanofiber filter ensures capture of submicron weld fumes, more holding capacity and the ability to maintain low pressure dropresulting in a longer lasting filter and a cleaner work space.
- Nanofibers use an exclusive media blend that features a surface layer of nanofibers about 1000 times thinner in diameter than a human hair.
- Nanofiber cartridge filters use a surface webbing of very small fibers to capture weld fume particles of all sizes, including submicron particles (.3 to 1nm), which represents more than 80% of weld fumes. A nanofiber filter is surface loading, meaning they keep the particles on the surface of the filter, instead of becoming embedded deep within.
- Strong Suction Power Powerful 875 CFM system delivers long-lasting airflow throughout the life of the filter.
- Reliable Extraction Arm Optimally-designed extraction arm stays in position and will not slouch over time. Arm also comes partially assembled to reduce set up time.
- Saves Operator Downtime From easy set up, simple front panel, quick, convenient, and tool-free filter replacement, FILTAIR is easy to use.
- Durable Construction Industrial-grade metal cabinet and extraction arm withstand the demands of everyday welding.
Included with Product
- 8 in diameter x 10ft ZoneFlow Fume Extraction Arm
- Backdraft dampers
- Flexible Duct ( 7 x 37 in)
- Mounting Bracket for blower/arm
- ZoneFlow motor control box
- 115 V on/off control box
- 115 V blower