Miller MWX-D, SA-810, (10 FT ARM) - 951508
- Cleaner Air FILTAIR fume extractors effectively clean welding fumes from the air. Combining nanofiber filter technology, longer lasting airflow, and an optimized design results in a more powerful fume extraction system.
- Superior Filter Efficiency Millers exclusive MERV 15 nanofiber filter ensures capture of submicron weld fumes, more holding capacity and the ability to maintain low pressure dropresulting in a longer lasting filter and a cleaner work space.
- Nanofibers use an exclusive media blend that features a surface layer of nanofibers about 1000 times thinner in diameter than a human hair.
- Nanofiber cartridge filters use a surface webbing of very small fibers to capture weld fume particles of all sizes, including submicron particles (.3 to 1nm), which represents more than 80% of weld fumes. A nanofiber filter is surface loading, meaning they keep the particles on the surface of the filter, instead of becoming embedded deep within.
- Strong Suction Power Powerful 875 CFM system delivers long-lasting airflow throughout the life of the filter.
- Reliable Extraction Arm Optimally-designed extraction arm stays in position and will not slouch over time. Arm also comes partially assembled to reduce set up time.
- Saves Operator Downtime From easy set up, simple front panel, quick, convenient, and tool-free filter replacement, FILTAIR is easy to use.
- Durable Construction Industrial-grade metal cabinet and extraction arm withstand the demands of everyday welding.
Included with Product
Mobile Fume Extractor 115 V
10 ft. Extraction Arm 8" Dia.
FilTek XL Filter
17 ft. Power Cord