The Miller Maxstar 210 DX is an advanced 210 amp DC TIG welder that is capable DC pulsed TIG welding up to 500 pulses per second. The Maxstar 210 DX can weld up to 1/4 inch thick steel. The 210's inverter design makes this welder compact and lightweight (only 38 pounds). It comes complete with a memory card expansion slot for maximum flexibility and expand-ability. Miller's Autoline automatic input voltage sensing allows the Maxstar 210 DX to be hooked up to 120 volt to 480 volt, single phase or three phase, input power without manual linking. The 210 DX TIG welder offers Blue Lightning high frequency arc starting for smooth, contaminant-free TIG arc initiation.
Minimum welding thickness: .004" Steel.
Maximum welding thickness: 1/4" Steel.
Update and Expand
- Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily update software and expand product features.
- eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display
- Conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specified time
- high-frequency (HF) arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Base and DX models only
- allows digital meters to be calibrated for certification
Wind Tunnel Technology
- protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminates, extending the product life.
- high-frequency (HF) arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- allows digital meters to be calibrated for certification.
Wind Tunnel Technology
- protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminates extending the product life.
- power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.
Included with Product
Maxstar 210 DX TIG Welder
8 ft (2.4 m) power cord (no plug)
(2) Dinse 50 mm connectors
Adjustable shoulder strap
Quick Reference Guide (English)