Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest and greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- One dependable engine - two independent arcs with up to 400 amps each (or 800 amps for a single operator). Plug in additional inverter welders for a true multi-operator (3+ arc) work platform!
- More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34-percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units.
Air Compressor - Ingersoll Rand
- Ultra-reliable industrial rotary screw air compressor. 30,000-hour life expectancy. Independent on/off control for applications not requiring compressed air î allows for greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips - not back at the power source.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
Electronic Engine Display
- Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
Included with Product
ArcReach Remote Control Technology
Vandalism Lockout Kit
Original price $120.38Current price $106.51
Description Miller Wireless Remote Adapter Kit consists of mounting bracket and 30 inch control cable to improve reception when using a Miller wire...View full details
Original price $92.27Current price $88.15
Description Ability to wire for 120 or 240 VAC loads. For use with Bobcat‚Ñ¢ / Trailblazer¬Æ / Big Blue¬Æ (except 400 and 500 CC).
Original price $274.93Current price $261.58
Description 3-Phase 240 VAC, 50 A plug
Original price $5,302.33Current price $4,367.44
Description Heavy-duty 2570 lb (1166 kg) capacity trailer designed for use in mines, quarries, and other rough terrain. Has narrow 22 ft (6.7 ...View full details
Original price $97.45Current price $86.34
Description For Bobcats,Trailblazers, Big Blue 300 Pro, and PipePro 304 Field NEMA 14-50P to NEMA 6-50R. Adapts engine drive 120/240 V plug to co...View full details
Original price $999.00Current price $805.45
Description Portable and lightweight, the ArcReach stick/TIG remote paired with a Dimension, XMT, or compatible engine-driven ArcReach power source...View full details
Original price $269.41Current price $255.85
Description Saddle-bag-style cable holder. Convenient wrap-around storage of coiled cable for transportation. Stores 100 ft of 2/0 cable on each side.
Original price $315.26Current price $281.18
Description Provides an area to conveniently wrap weld cables and extension cords. Works on Hwy-210 and all 224 and 430 trailers.
Original price $285.45Current price $270.06
DescriptionFor HWY-Mid Frame & HWY-225 Trailers. Combination 2-inch (50 mm) ball and 3-inch (76 mm) lunette eye in one reversible assembly.
Original price $3,048.25Current price $2,809.28
Description Miller Highway 225 Trailer Specifications
Original price $534.44Current price $503.82
DescriptionHeavy-duty, water- and mildew-resistant covers protect and maintain the finish of the welder Dimensions:L xWx H: 69.5in x 28.5in x 47inP...View full details
Original price $1,555.00Current price $1,207.00
Description The choice of professionals for exceptional aluminum welding results in industrial or commercial applications. Easy to Use Wire feed s...View full details
Original price $3,243.00Current price $2,500.00
Description Remote Voltage Control Saves the operator a trip back to the power supply for welding adjustments. For applications where the feeder ...View full details
Original price $421.00Current price $355.00
Description A WC-24 is required to operate Spoolmatic and Spoolmatic Pro guns with 14 Pin Miller CV power sources and engine drives. Not required ...View full details