DescriptionFor field-based work that requires single-operator power for welding, carbon arc gouging, auxiliary power, or running an air compressor to perform critical repair and maintenance functions, the Big Blue 600 Air Pak is the most reliable, versatile machine available to keep your worksite equipment fully functional and make you more productive throughout the day.
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips - not back at the power source.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
Air Compressor - Ingersoll Rand
- Ultra-reliable industrial rotary screw air compressor. 30,000-hour life expectancy. Independent on/off control for applications not requiring compressed air allows greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Cross Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT, Dimension, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
Original price $120.38Current price $106.51
Description Miller Wireless Remote Adapter Kit consists of mounting bracket and 30 inch control cable to improve reception when using a Miller wire...View full details
Original price $92.27Current price $88.15
Description Ability to wire for 120 or 240 VAC loads. For use with Bobcat‚Ñ¢ / Trailblazer¬Æ / Big Blue¬Æ (except 400 and 500 CC).
Original price $274.93Current price $261.58
Description 3-Phase 240 VAC, 50 A plug
Original price $5,302.33Current price $4,367.44
Description Heavy-duty 2570 lb (1166 kg) capacity trailer designed for use in mines, quarries, and other rough terrain. Has narrow 22 ft (6.7 ...View full details
Original price $97.45Current price $86.34
Description For Bobcats,Trailblazers, Big Blue 300 Pro, and PipePro 304 Field NEMA 14-50P to NEMA 6-50R. Adapts engine drive 120/240 V plug to co...View full details
Original price $269.41Current price $255.85
Description For Big Blue® 500 Pro, 600 Series, and 800 Series. Convenient wrap-around storage of coiled cable for transportation. Stores 100 feet o...View full details
Original price $315.26Current price $281.18
Description Provides an area to conveniently wrap weld cables and extension cords. Works on Hwy-210 and all 224 and 430 trailers.
Original price $285.45Current price $270.06
DescriptionFor HWY-Mid Frame & HWY-225 Trailers. Combination 2-inch (50 mm) ball and 3-inch (76 mm) lunette eye in one reversible assembly.
Original price $3,048.25Current price $2,809.28
Description Miller Highway 225 Trailer Specifications
Original price $778.40Current price $733.42
Description Vandalism lock out kit for Miller Engine Drives.
Original price $534.44Current price $503.82
DescriptionHeavy-duty, water- and mildew-resistant covers protect and maintain the finish of the welder Dimensions:L xWx H: 69.5in x 28.5in x 47inP...View full details
Original price $332.00Current price $294.98
Description Miniature hand control for remote current and contactor control. Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 3-1/4 in (102 x 102 x 82 mm). Includes: 20 ft (6...View full details
Original price $421.00Current price $355.00
Description A WC-24 is required to operate Spoolmatic and Spoolmatic Pro guns with 14 Pin Miller CV power sources and engine drives. Not required ...View full details