Miller Dynasty 300 AC/DC Multiprocess Wireless Complete and ArcReach SuiteCase 12 - 951940
The Dynasty 300 Multiprocess, paired with an ArcReach® SuitCase® feeder, provides a superior solution for all portable applications.
With multiprocess capabilities and features like Auto-Line,AC TIG,pulse and high-frequency arc starts, the Dynasty 300 Multiprocess is the most versatile, portable machine in its class.
Experience unfailing precision arc performance paired with a state-of-the-art, user-friendly interface that puts advanced capabilities at your fingertips. Dynasty TIG power sources help minimize error and achieve high-precision welds every time, making the best welders even better.
Blue Lightning provides more consistent high-frequency (HF) arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional arc starters.
Pro-Set eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
Locks and limits. Provides control of weld parameter ranges minimizing deviation from the welding procedure specification (WPS).
Cooler Power Supply (CPS) is an integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle for the CoolmateTM 1.3. Available on select models.
- AC/DC TIG (GTAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Heavy Fabrication
- Precision Fabrication
- Aluminum Ship Repair
- Pipe and Tube Fabrication
- Anodized Aluminum Fabrication
- Pro-Set™ feature (professional settings) eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse, and DIG parameters.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specific time.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-600 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS). An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 1.3. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Lift-Arc™ starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Blue Lightning™ high-frequency arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set and increases productivity
- Meter calibration. Digital meters can be calibrated to a standard device for certification.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminates, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminates pulled though the machine.
- Cooler-On-Demand™ feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted
- Wireless remote compatible - fully compatible with Miller wireless remote control solutions — so you can work the way you want
- IP23 rating - This equipment is designed for outdoor use. It may be stored, but is not intended to be used outside during precipitation unless sheltered.
- AC TIG Features
- AC Pulsed TIG standard 0.1 to 500 PPS
- AC Balance (50-99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
- AC frequency (20-400 hz)controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
- Advanced AC Waveforms
Included With Product
- Dynasty® 300
- 8 ft. (2.4 m.) Primary Cord (no plug)
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- (2) 50 mm. Dinse-style Connectors
- (2) Dinse/Tweco Adapters
- 8' (2.4m) Weld Cable with Tweco Style Connectors to Power Feeder
- Coolmate 1.3
- Small Runner Cart
- Coolant (4 gallons)
- Wireless Foot Control
- W-280 Torch Kit
- ArcReach SuitCase 12 with two .035/.045 in. “V” groove drive rolls
- Bernard BTB Gun 300A