Miller Dynasty 210 - 907816
Experience unfailing precision arc performance paired with a state-of-the-art, user-friendly interface that puts advanced capabilities at your fingertips. Dynasty TIG power sources help minimize error and achieve high-precision welds every time, making the best welders even better.
Blue Lightning provides more consistent high-frequency (HF) arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional arc starters.
Pro-Set eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters.
Locks and limits. Provides control of weld parameter ranges minimizing deviation from the welding procedure specification (WPS).
- AC/DC TIG (GTAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Heavy Fabrication
- Precision Fabrication
- Aluminum Ship Repair
- Pipe and Tube Fabrication
- Anodized Aluminum Fabrication
- Pro-Set™ feature (professional settings) eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse, and DIG parameters.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specific time.
- Auto-Line™ provides state-of-the-art flexibility by automatically connecting to 208-575 VAC, single- or three- phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for the shop or the job site.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS). An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate™ 1.3. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Lift-Arc™ starting provides x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Blue Lightning™ high-frequency arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters. Easy to set and increases productivity
- Meter calibration. Digital meters can be calibrated to a standard device for certification.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminates, extending the product life.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminates pulled though the machine.
- Cooler-On-Demand™ feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted
- Wireless remote compatible - fully compatible with Miller wireless remote control solutions — so you can work the way you want
- IP23 rating - This equipment is designed for outdoor use. It may be stored, but is not intended to be used outside during precipitation unless sheltered.
- AC TIG Features
- AC Pulsed TIG standard 0.1 to 500 PPS
- AC Balance (50-99%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
- AC frequency (20-400 hz)controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
- Advanced AC Waveforms
Included With Product
- Dynasty® 210
- 8 ft. (2.4 m.) Primary Cord
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- (2) 50 mm. Dinse-style Connectors