All-new power source design
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
- Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
More power, better reliability
- Produces more power at higher duty cycles and temperature ratings than competitive models.
- More power maximizes reliability tin demanding automation applications by keeping all internal components operating cooler regardless of the jobs to be done.
- More power ensures better welding results regardless of application or weld process.
All-new wire drive motor assembly
- New low-inertia motor provides faster response for the best arc starts with the lease amount of spatter.
- Reduced-weight design allows for quicker point-to-point arm movement and provides improved servo motor life.
- Fleet standardization. Auto-Continuum can be used for both automation and hand-held applications.
- Adaptable to variety of fixed and flexible automation configurations and requirements.
- Welding Intelligence. Improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs with Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional) welding information management systems.
- Easily add new processes and custom programs via the USB interface.
- Parameter flexibility allows the system to be set for voltage and wire feed speed control, or for voltage and amperage control.
The adaptive arcs of Versa-Pulse™ and Accu-Pulse® instantly make adjustments to handle weld tacks, large gaps and inconsistent parts. The result is higher quality welds and fewer weld defects.
Auto-Line power management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (230-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.