Built-in Pulsed MIG Programs
The AlumaFeeds built-in Pulsed MIG programs automatically set the optimal parameters for the most commonly used aluminum alloys, such as 4000 and 5000 Series, with wire diameters up to 1/16 inch for high-deposition applications. The AlumaFeed System provides everything needed for increased productivity.
True push-pull Wire Feed System
Slave/torque motor ensures smooth, consistent feeding and improved arc performance, while reducing the problems normally associated with feeding aluminum.
Achieve the “stacked dimes” look without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
Synergic Welding Mode
Offers the simplicity of single knob control. The machine will select the correct voltage and amperage based on the wire feed speed (WFS) set by the operator.
Begin and End Welds with Ease and Confidence
Hot Start reduces incomplete fusion at the beginning of a weld, a common issue with aluminum welding. Crater gradually decreases weld current at the end of a weld to reduce crater defects. Adjustable pre- and post-flow rates ensure that the puddle always has adequate gas coverage.
Superior Puddle and Bead Control with SharpArc
SharpArc controls the arc in Pulsed MIG mode and gives total control over the arc cone shape, puddle fluidity and bead profile. A simple turn of the dial adjusts SharpArc settings, from a wider arc cone with increased fluidity and flatter bead profile to a stiffer puddle with narrower bead.
Parameter and System Lock
Provides three levels of protection to prevent accidental modification of welding parameters or manipulation of setup menu items.
Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
AlumaPower 350 MPa Power Supply Features:
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208/575 V) with no manual linking required, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for outstanding MIG weld performance.
- Easy setup for MIG and Pulsed MIG applications.
- Compatible with either the XR-Aluma-Pro OR XR-Pistol Grip push-pull welding gun.
- Trigger schedule select (SCHD) allows the operator to select the alternative schedule by quickly tapping the gun trigger when not welding. Useful when switching between two welding parameters is needed.
- Advanced trigger provides trigger interlockí_ capability and the ability to control the amount of time spent in the arc start and arc crater steps.
- Standard integrated flowmeter helps to regulate and maintain proper gas flow rate. Helpful when feeder is located long distances from gas supply. Helps ensure weld quality.
- Improved gun connection uses a bushing that captures the power end of gun to ensure correct alignment to drive rolls and provides exceptional ruggedness and durability.
Regular price $1,079.08 USD
Miller Universal Cart and Cylinder Rack - 042934
Regular price $250.00 USD
Miller Aluminum Protecting Coolant 4 pack - 043809
Regular price $1,669.50 USD
Miller Inverter MIGRunner Cart - 195445
Regular price $1,200.00 USD