Miller PipeWorx Power Source 230/460V - 907382
DescriptionSimple Process Setup
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores 4 programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG, (left and right side of feeder). Eliminates the need to remember parameters.
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-Arc or HF Start), Flux Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD Pro and Pro-Pulse processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx 'Quick-Select' technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and user programmed welding parameters.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Wind Tunnel Technology and Fan-On-Demand provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
- PipeWorx Single Bench Feeder Optional spool cover shown. Simple operator interface, wire feed speeds up to 780 IPM. Incl. .035/.045 smooth V-drive rolls.
- PipeWorx Dual Bench Feeder Simple operator interface, wire feed speeds up to 780 IPM. Includes .035 smooth V-drive rolls and .045 knurled V-drive rolls.
- Bernard PipeWorx 250-15 (300 A at 100% duty cycle) provides an ergonomic solution for producing root passes on pipe and other medium-duty applications. Designed by welders to reduce fatigue and improve visibility of the puddle on the root pass.
- Bernard PipeWorx 300-15 (350 A at 100% duty cycle) provides a heavy-duty solution for producing root, fill and cap welds on pipe.
- Bernard PipeWorx 400-15 (400 A at 100% duty cycle) provides a heavy-duty solution for producing root, fill and cap welds on pipe.
- Miller's True Blue Warranty delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.