Wireless foot control 301580 (previously part number 300429) improves productivity and maneuverability by eliminating cord tangles. Reduces clean up time and work area cord clutter. Operating range of 90ft.
- Easy-to-install receiver plugs directly into the 14-pin receptacle of Miller machines.
- Easy-Glide Wear Pads glide across concrete, making it easy to reposition the pedal for comfort and speed.
- Multiple frequency sharing allows up to 20 systems to operate in a 90-ft (27.4 m) radius with accuracy and precision and without delay, system interference, or crosstalk.
- Auto On feature extends the battery life up to 250 hours of welding without turning the pedal on and off.
- Improves reliability by eliminating control cord failure.
- Easily programmable. The Wireless Remote Foot Control can be quickly and easily paired with any other Miller 14-pin wireless receiver. (Control is preprogrammed when purchased with the receiver.)
- Improves safety by eliminating control cord and reducing potential trip hazard.
- Warranted for 1 year, parts and labor.
Click to view full Spec Sheet