- No-slip grip for easy control and torch dexterity.
- Ergonomic design with unique thumb guide and finger grip contours.
- Trigger guard protects against inadvertent arc initiation.
- 80-degree handle provides natural arm and elbow positioning while cutting.
- Robust tip front end design optimizes arc performance and tip life.
- New retaining cup design provides increased cutting visibilities and quick turn for easy consumable change.
- Strain relief is durable and corrosion resistant, and exclusive flexible cable had improved bend radius.
*Note: The XT40 can be configured for cutting at either 30 A or 40 A by installing the appropriate cutting tip and drag shield. Replacing drag shield with deflector offers improved arc visibility while maintaining 1/16-inch standoff. For gouging, replace the tip and drag shield with gouge tip and gouge shield. The rest of the XT40 consumables are common.